WELCOME to www.AnIndianMuslimViews.Blogspot.in - Your Window to the Indian Muslim World. ADVERTISE & REACH OUT to the WORLD!! AIMV Is Now Official Media Partner Major Urdu News Papers. FOR ADVERTISEMENT Just mail at anindianmuslimsviews@gmail.com *AIMV Website BEST VIEWED on Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome!!!

:
Home » , » Muslims on Indian Postal Stamp

Muslims on Indian Postal Stamp

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 | 7:31 AM

This is a very gladly situation to me to present the collection of Indian Stamps having the Muslim faces and Islamic thoughts. I tried to collect many of them for the same. Take a look and 'feel good'. As I analyze the government has more much harmony in previous that was the reason of presence of Muslims on Indian Stamps.

Bahadur Shah Zafar

Ajmer Dargah
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
Syed Mohammad Ali
Bismillah Khan

Dr Zakir Husain

Begam Hazrat Mahal



Asrarul Haq Majaz



Ajmer Dargah Urs Sharif

1400 Hijri

Imanual Shekarnar

So do you feel to see these Muslim faces on Indian Stamps. I know that I could not collect all of stamps having this criteria but I tries my best. If you have some more then please mail me at anindianmuslimviews@gmail.com.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.
- An Indian Muslim

 
Support : Creating Website | Indian Muslim | Indian Muslim | Indian Muslim | Indian Muslim | Indian Muslim | Indian Muslim
Copyright © 2011. Indian Muslim's Views - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Indian Muslim Inspired Indian Muslim
Proudly powered by Indian Muslim